There are several reasons why your card was declined such as:
- You have entered a wrong expiration or CVV2 value. Find the right CVV2 value as the last 3 digits on the back of your card
- The address you entered is not the exact address where your credit card bill is being sent to
- Your card is over the daily limit in transaction count or dollar amount
- Your card has no sufficient funds available for the attempted transaction
- Your card has been cancelled or is expired
- Your card is in our negative database attempted refunds and/or chargeback/disputes
- You have tried submitting your card too many times in the last 24 hours
Please contact your bank or financial institution in order to find out why your card may have been declined.
Alternatively, you can use another card or payment method and try again.
If you are still experiencing problems then please create a new ticket and we will be happy to assist.